Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 42
The collection comprises the records of AAA Carolinas, from its inception as the Carolina Motor Club in 1922 through 2009 and includes correspondence, annual reports, consumer publications and promotional materials, internal publications, media clippings, historical photographs, and back issues of the Club's magazine.
Records from Academic Affairs and J. Murrey Atkins Library of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte pertaining to academic planning and development. Includes course and curriculum propsals; academic plans for the university, its colleges, and various other units; and records of library consultations corresponding with the development of new courses.
Records of the Office of Assessment and Accreditation. Includes records of University self studies for SACS accreditation.
Papers of Sister Mary Thomas Burke, long-time faculty member at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and founder of its Counseling Program. Includes surveys, reports, speeches, writings, biographical information, and other material related to Sister Burke's work and community involvement.
Records of the Charlotte Research Institute.
This collection contains administrative records of the Cone University Center from 1974 to 2009 as well as audiovisual materials and video logs from Niner Telecommunications Network (NTN) documenting numerous campus events from the early 1990s through 2007. Also included are records and photographs relating to the 35th and 50th anniversaries of the Cone Center, including documents recounting the Center’s history, and to Bonnie Cone’s 90th birthday.
Records of the Department of English of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1964 to 1981 and 1993.
Records of Faculty Governance of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Includes correspondence, minutes, and reports of the General Faculty (later Faculty Council) and faculty committees, along with files of the Faculty President, covering topics such as curriculum, grants, honorary degrees, and other matters of university governance. Also includes numerous revisions of the faculty constitution.
This collection contains materials related to the development and administration of the Health Services Research Academy at UNC Charlotte. Materials include agendas, minutes, annual reports and correspondence of the Academy's steering committee. The records also highlight several events and activities developed and sponsored by the Academy.
This collection consists of the records of the UNC Charlotte Honors Council from 1968-1979.
Avery Hood was the first professionally trained and licensed social worker in Charlotte, and her career spanned from the 1960s through the 1970s. This collection focuses mainly on her and her career in social work.
The George Terry Lathrop papers concern his career in city planning, land use and especially traffic planning. The papers span from 1960 to 2002, though the bulk of the collection spans from about 1974 to 1998.
The Law Enforcement and Administration Program records consists solely of annual reports (1973-1978) from the program, which was a predecessor of the Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology.
This collection contains records of the UNC Charlotte Learning Resource Center.
Records of the Department of Philosophy at UNC Charlotte
- Subject: Reports X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 35
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 7
- Correspondence 27
- Minutes (Administrative records) 23
- Annual reports 19
- Reports 16
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 14
- Memorandums 13
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Faculty 13
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Administration 10
- Administrative reports 7
- Surveys (documents) 7
- Curricula 5
- Photographs 5
- Student activities -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 5
- Administrative records 4
- Brochures 4
- Budgets 4
- Building plans 4
- College students -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Societies, etc. 4
- Constitutions 4
- Plans (reports) 4 ∧ less
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Administration 12
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 9
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Faculty 9
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 8
- University of North Carolina (System) 4
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Academic Affairs 3
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 2
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America 2
- University of North Carolina (System). Board of Governors 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Student Affairs 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Council 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Governance 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of Academic Affairs 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of Student Activities 2
- Alexander, Kelly M. 1
- American Automobile Association 1
- Barnette, Newton H. 1
- Barton-Aschman Associates 1
- Belk College of Business 1
- Belk College of Business Administration 1 ∧ less
About this SiteFinding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:
Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
Schedule an Appointment