Showing Collections: 391 - 420 of 464
Student Affairs Vice Chancellor (Bonnie Cone) records, 1965-1975
Student Affairs Vice Chancellor records, 1970-2012
Student Clubs and Organizations Committee records
Student Government Association records
Records of the Student Government Association of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte covering topics such as legislature proceedings, student organizations, finances, activity fees, elections, and administrative matters.
Student Media records
This collection contains records of the Student Media department such as budgets, minutes, and reports. Also included are video cassettes of the Niner Video yearbook from 1989 to 1997 and a file related to the proposal for a student-run radio station.
Student Oral History Project on the Second Ward
UNC Charlotte graduate students conducted the interviews in this collection in 2004 and 2007 as the centerpiece of a class on “Oral History and Memory” directed by professor Karen Flint. The oral history project sought to document Brooklyn’s history, including social, cultural and economic aspects of the neighborhood.
Sunshine Co-op letter
Swank Social Club records
The collection contains a wide variety of materials generated by the Swank Social Club—a club of African-American men in Charlotte, NC, beginning in 1934.
Symphony Guild of Charlotte records
Collection consists primarily of scrapbooks documenting the Symphony Guild of Charlotte (formerly the Charlotte Symphony Women's Association).
Robert A. Taft Institute of Government reports and photographs
Reports from the Robert A. Taft Institute of Government and photographs of the Institute's summer seminars held at UNC Charlotte.
Task Force on the Non-Traditional Student Records
The collection contains the records of the Task-Force on Non-Traditional Students from 1981-1986.
Alice Lindsay Tate papers
Tate and Wilson families papers
Taylor and Floyd Families Genealogical Research Files
Genealogical research primarily for the Taylor Family and the Floyd Family. Appears to have print-outs and photocopies from LDS research. Some photographs included.
Taylor and Richardson families album
Textile Mill Supply Company records
Records (mostly minute books and books of stock certificates) of the Textile Mill Supply Company, the Industrial and Hardware Supply Company, and the Industrial and Textile Supply Company, of Charlotte, NC from 1898 to 1997. The collection also includes records of the TMS Realty Company, whose purpose was to administer the land holdings of its parent company.
Richard Elton Thigpen papers
Primarily photocopied material relating to Thigpen's work as Mecklenburg County manager for Willis Smith in the 1950 U.S. Senate campaign. Includes a scrapbook of clippings. Also includes a report (1958) of the Study Committee for City-County School Consolidation.
William Boyce and Mary Neal Overcash Thompson papers
Thompson was a decorated pilot in WWII, shot down and buried in Europe. His wife, Mary Neal Overcash, later married again to Joseph R. Sparling Jr. This small collection includes correspondence, financial papers, biographical material about Thompson, rationing supplies, and papers about the Overcash family.
Nancy Tilly papers
Travelers' Protective Association of America, Post C, North Carolina Division records
Contains records of the Travelers' Protective Association of America. Includes minutes, reports, and lists of members and officers.
Minette Trosch papers
Papers of a Charlotte city council member, including correspondence and reports. Also includes material relating to her service on the board of directors of the National League of Cities and as a member of the Hazardous Materials Transportation Committee of the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Joseph Samuel Nathaniel Tross papers
Papers, photographs, newspaper clippings, radio broadcast transcripts and sound recordings of Dr. Joseph Samuel Nathaniel Tross, a minister in the AME Zion Church, editor of the Charlotte Post, and civil rights leader in Charlotte, NC from the 1930s until his death in 1971.
Kathy Turner papers concerning NASCAR
Materials pertaining to NASCAR from approximately 1970-2007.
UNC Charlotte Foundation records
UNC Charlotte Honors College and Charlotte Action Research Project Interviews on Charlotte Neighborhoods
UNC Charlotte Magazine
UNC Charlotte is a magazine intended for UNC Charlotte alumni and friends. It is published four times a year by UNC Charlotte University Communications.
UNC Charlotte NIT Tournament Scrapbook
Contains a scrapbook with news clippings concerning the UNC Charlotte men's basketball team's run to the championship game of the 1976 NIT Tournament.
UNC Charlotte Photographs Collection
The UNC Charlotte Photographs Collection consists of prints, contact sheets, slides, and negatives of people, places, and events associated with UNC Charlotte from the time of its inclusion in the University of North Carolina System in 1965 to 2006.
UNC Charlotte Rotaract Club records
Papers documenting the UNC Charlotte Rotaract Club, the first to be chartered in the world. Primarily consists of items pertaining to the founding and early years of the club as well as various anniversary celebrations.
UNC Charlotte Urban Institute Records
Records of the UNC Charlotte Urban Institute covering topics such as the development of University Place, the Southeast Waste Exchange, Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, and the civic index project. Records pertaining to the institute's 35th anniversary are also included, along with a prototype for a game and a reel of film from the 1968 Piedmont Crescent Conference.
- Subject: North Carolina X
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 356
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 90
- Oral Histories, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 18
- Correspondence 58
- Minutes (Administrative records) 48
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 43
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.) 32
- Annual reports 23
- Memorandums 23
- Reports 22
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Administration 22
- Photographs 21
- Mayors -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 18
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Politics and government 17
- Gays -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 16
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Faculty 15
- Oral histories 14
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 14
- Interviews (Sound recordings) 13
- Businessmen -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 11
- Education, Higher -- Administration 11
- Surveys (documents) 11
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 10 + ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 34
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Administration 22
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Faculty 18
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 17
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 10
- Charlotte College 8
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- History 8
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of the Chancellor 8
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Board of Education 7
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools 7
- Alexander family 6
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 6
- Fretwell, E. K., 1923-2012 6
- University of North Carolina (System) 6
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Academic Affairs 6
- Charlotte (N.C.). City Council 5
- Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007 5
- Caldwell family 4
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Planning Commission 4
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.). Board of Commissioners 4 + ∧ less
About this SiteFinding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:
Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
Schedule an Appointment