Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 30
A collection of alphabetical subject files maintained by Dr. Barbara A. Goodnight in her role as Senior Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs from 1980-1997.
This collection contains the records of the Charlotte College and University of North Carolina at Charlotte Chapter of the American Association of University Professors (AAUP) and relates to the activities of the campus chapter and its interaction with regional and national associations.
The Center for Transportation Policy Studies Records includes materials received from the George Lathrop estate (an adjunct professor) and almost two hundred reports from the Center received from David Hartgen. Files from the Lathrop estate cover topics such as curriculum, transit issues, and transportation studies and also include minutes and teaching notes.
Primarily pictorial directories of Charlotte Rotary Club, Dilworth Rotary Club, and Charlotte-North Rotary Club.
This collection consists of the records of Educational Support Services from 1985-1992. Includes records of Academic Assessment Services, Academic Support for Black Students, Athletic Academic Counseling, Center for International Studies, Learning Assistance Services (comprised of Disabled Student Services, the Learning Center, and Supplemental Instruction), Office of Experiential Learning, and the Writing Resources Center.
Records of Faculty Governance of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Includes correspondence, minutes, and reports of the General Faculty (later Faculty Council) and faculty committees, along with files of the Faculty President, covering topics such as curriculum, grants, honorary degrees, and other matters of university governance. Also includes numerous revisions of the faculty constitution.
This collection consists of three newsletters published between 1977-1993 by the Office of Academic Grants and Contrats at UNC Charlotte, which has had several name changes and is currently known as the Office of Grants and Contracts Administration.
Records of the College of Humanities and various departments within it.
The George Terry Lathrop papers concern his career in city planning, land use and especially traffic planning. The papers span from 1960 to 2002, though the bulk of the collection spans from about 1974 to 1998.
The Law Enforcement and Administration Program records consists solely of annual reports (1973-1978) from the program, which was a predecessor of the Department of Criminal Justice and Criminology.
This collection consists of nine files of records from the Department of Mathematics at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Records include memoranda, correspondence, and proposals covering topics such as certification, colloquium speakers, computing needs, department chairs, graduate curriculum, and the math/science education center.
For other records from this department, see the Related Materials Note.
Papers related to Karen A. Popp's activities as a student and alumna of UNC Charlotte.
Records of the College of Science and Mathematics at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and from its departments of Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics from 1968 to 1980.
This collection consists of the records of Wayne A. Walcott, created during his time as the Senior Associate Provost and Interim Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs for the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
Annual reports and minutes from the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte including its departments of Geography and Earth Science, Political Science, and Sociology and Anthropology (1969-1980).
This collection contains records of the Student Media department such as budgets, minutes, and reports. Also included are video cassettes of the Niner Video yearbook from 1989 to 1997 and a file related to the proposal for a student-run radio station.
UNC Charlotte is a magazine intended for UNC Charlotte alumni and friends. It is published four times a year by UNC Charlotte University Communications.
Records of the UNC Charlotte Urban Institute covering topics such as the development of University Place, the Southeast Waste Exchange, Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, and the civic index project. Records pertaining to the institute's 35th anniversary are also included, along with a prototype for a game and a reel of film from the 1968 Piedmont Cresent Conference.
Records of the the Faculty Constitution Committee and its successor Committee on University Governance consisting of materials from three loose-leaf notebooks compiled by Newton H. Barnette, the committee chairman.
Records of the University Senate of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from the entirety of its existence (1971-1979), including minutes, correspondence, and committee records
Records of the University Transition Opportunities Program (UTOP).
This collection consists of the records of WFAE radio and its predecessor WVFN radio from 1970-1992.
Primarily non-university related correspondence files (1983-94) of Loy H. Witherspoon, former professor of Religious Studies at UNC Charlotte.
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 26
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 4
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 19
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Faculty 9
- Correspondence 8
- Education, Higher -- Administration 8
- Minutes (Administrative records) 8
- Memorandums 4
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Administration 4
- Photographs 3
- Reports 3
- Administrative reports 2
- Building plans 2
- Bylaws (administrative records) 2
- College student government -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 2
- Committees 2
- Constitutions 2
- Mathematics teachers 2
- Newsletters 2
- Student newspapers and periodicals -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 2
- Teacher participation in administration -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 2
- Academic libraries 1 ∧ less
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Academic Affairs 4
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Administration 3
- Charlotte College 2
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 2
- Lathrop, George T. 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Faculty 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 2
- American Association of University Professors 1
- Barnette, Newton H. 1
- Barton-Aschman Associates 1
- Belk, Thomas M. 1
- Bissell, Howard Cary 1
- Cameron, C. C. (Charles Clifford), 1920- 1
- Charlotte Dilworth South End Rotary Club (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Charlotte North Rotary Club (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Charlotte Rotary Club (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007 1
- Everett, Malcolm E., III 1
- Goodnight, Barbara A. 1 ∧ less
About this SiteFinding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:
Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
Schedule an Appointment