Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
Campus Activities Board records
Cone University Center records
This collection contains administrative records of the Cone University Center from 1974 to 2009 as well as audiovisual materials and video logs from Niner Telecommunications Network (NTN) documenting numerous campus events from the early 1990s through 2007. Also included are records and photographs relating to the 35th and 50th anniversaries of the Cone Center, including documents recounting the Center’s history, and to Bonnie Cone’s 90th birthday.
Dean of Students records
Educational Support Services Records
This collection consists of the records of Educational Support Services from 1985-1992. Includes records of Academic Assessment Services, Academic Support for Black Students, Athletic Academic Counseling, Center for International Studies, Learning Assistance Services (comprised of Disabled Student Services, the Learning Center, and Supplemental Instruction), Office of Experiential Learning, and the Writing Resources Center.
Fraternity and Sorority Life records
Records of Fraternity and Sorority Life at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from the Dean of Students Office and/or the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life. Consists of correspondence, photographs, publications, video and audio cassettes, and material relating to social events and the administration of Greek organizations including scholarships, statistics, growth, and housing.
Department of Geography and Earth Sciences collection of publications
The Department of Geography and Earth Sciences records consists solely of publications, some by David Hartgen and others by students in the Geography and Earth Sciences program. The source of this collection is unknown but could be David Hartgen.
For minutes from the department from 1970-1980, see the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences Records.
Department of History records
Office of International Programs records
Student Activities Office records
Student Affairs Vice Chancellor (Bonnie Cone) records, 1965-1975
Student Affairs Vice Chancellor records, 1970-2012
Student Clubs and Organizations Committee records
Student Government Association records
Records of the Student Government Association of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte covering topics such as legislature proceedings, student organizations, finances, activity fees, elections, and administrative matters.
Student Media records
This collection contains records of the Student Media department such as budgets, minutes, and reports. Also included are video cassettes of the Niner Video yearbook from 1989 to 1997 and a file related to the proposal for a student-run radio station.
Task Force on the Non-Traditional Student Records
The collection contains the records of the Task-Force on Non-Traditional Students from 1981-1986.
University Governance Committee records
Records of the the Faculty Constitution Committee and its successor Committee on University Governance consisting of materials from three loose-leaf notebooks compiled by Newton H. Barnette, the committee chairman.
University Senate Records
Records of the University Senate of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from the entirety of its existence (1971-1979), including minutes, correspondence, and committee records
- Subject: North Carolina X
- Repository: University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] X
- Names: University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students X
- Correspondence 12
- Minutes (Administrative records) 9
- Student activities -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 7
- College students -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Societies, etc. 6
- Reports 6
- Annual reports 5
- Budgets 5
- College student government -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 5
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 5
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Faculty 5
- Administrative reports 4
- College students -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 4
- Constitutions 4
- Student affairs services -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 4
- Student-administrator relationships -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 4
- Surveys (documents) 4
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Administration 4
- Administrative records 3
- Memorandums 3
- Research (documents) 3 + ∧ less
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Administration 7
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 5
- University of North Carolina (System) 4
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Faculty 4
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of Student Activities 4
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Dean of Students Office 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Student Affairs 2
- Barnette, Newton H. 1
- Charlotte College 1
- Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007 1
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 1
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 -- Anniversaries 1
- Fretwell, E. K., 1923-2012 1
- Lynch, Charles , 1945- 1
- Perzel, Edward Spaulding 1
- Singletary, Otis 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Faculty -- Publications 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Funds and scholarships 1
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Planning 1 + ∧ less
About this SiteFinding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:
Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
Schedule an Appointment