Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The collection consists of a small assortment of papers (certificates of appreciation and awards) and photographs concerning the broadcasting career of Charles Crutchfield from 1968 to 1982.
This collection contains the records of WBT radio, WBTV television, and the Jefferson-Pilot Communication Company of Charlotte, North Carolina from the 1920s to approximately the year 2009. There are also records from the Columbia Broadcasting System and a variety of syndicated television shows.
- Broadcast journalism -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Radio broadcasters -- Awards -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Radio broadcasting -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Radio stations -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Television broadcasting -- Employees -- Awards -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
About this SiteFinding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:
Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
Schedule an Appointment