Showing Collections: 31 - 47 of 47
Department of Kinesiology records
George Terry Lathrop papers
The George Terry Lathrop papers concern his career in city planning, land use and especially traffic planning. The papers span from 1960 to 2002, though the bulk of the collection spans from about 1974 to 1998.
Mecklenburg County Board of Education records
Minute books comprise the official proceedings of the Board. Includes discussions of finanical and legal matters, employment of teachers, progress of students, buildings and programs at each school, and reports of the superintendent. The account books are for the period November 1928 through June 1931.
Multicultural Resource Center records
One Voice Chorus records
One Voice exists to present a public face and voice of the LGBT community. The One Voice Chorus records include: recordings of concerts on various formats (VHS, CD), programs, records of business and financial transactions, personnel records, documents relating to the selection of music and performers, feedback forms, and other materials.
College of Science and Mathematics records
Records of the College of Science and Mathematics at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and from its departments of Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics from 1968 to 1980.
College of Social and Behavioral Sciences records
Annual reports and minutes from the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte including its departments of Geography and Earth Science, Political Science, and Sociology and Anthropology (1969-1980).
Department of Software and Information Systems Records
The Department of Software and Information Systems Records consists of memoranda, correspondence, agendas, minutes, handouts, and other planning documents related to topics such as facilities and events sponsored by the department. Files are arranged in the inventory in chronological order.
Staff Council records
Minutes and other records of the UNC Charlotte Staff Council, previously the Staff Organization
Student Activities Office records
Student Government Association records
Records of the Student Government Association of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte covering topics such as legislature proceedings, student organizations, finances, activity fees, elections, and administrative matters.
Student Media records
This collection contains records of the Student Media department such as budgets, minutes, and reports. Also included are video cassettes of the Niner Video yearbook from 1989 to 1997 and a file related to the proposal for a student-run radio station.
UNC Charlotte Foundation records
UNC Charlotte Urban Institute Records
Records of the UNC Charlotte Urban Institute covering topics such as the development of University Place, the Southeast Waste Exchange, Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, and the civic index project. Records pertaining to the institute's 35th anniversary are also included, along with a prototype for a game and a reel of film from the 1968 Piedmont Crescent Conference.
University Governance Committee records
Records of the the Faculty Constitution Committee and its successor Committee on University Governance consisting of materials from three loose-leaf notebooks compiled by Newton H. Barnette, the committee chairman.
University of North Carolina System records
University Senate Records
Records of the University Senate of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from the entirety of its existence (1971-1979), including minutes, correspondence, and committee records
- Subject: Minutes (administrative records) X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 42
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 5
- Correspondence 27
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 16
- Annual reports 15
- Memorandums 14
- Reports 12
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Administration 12
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Faculty 9
- Agendas (administrative records) 8
- Surveys (documents) 8
- Administrative reports 7
- Budgets 7
- Administrative records 6
- Constitutions 6
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 6
- Curricula 5
- Financial records 5
- Photographs 5
- Proposals 5
- Student activities -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 5 + ∧ less
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Administration 17
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Faculty 14
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 13
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 9
- Charlotte College 4
- Fretwell, E. K., 1923-2012 4
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of the Chancellor 4
- Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007 3
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 3
- University of North Carolina (System) 3
- Charlotte College Foundation 2
- Lathrop, George T. 2
- Reese, Addison H. (Addison Hardcastle) 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Curricula 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- History 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Office of the Chancellor -- Records and correspondence 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte . Graduate School. Dean's Office 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Council 2
- Woodward, James H., 1939- 2
- American Association of University Professors 1 + ∧ less
About this SiteFinding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:
Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
Schedule an Appointment