Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 48
Academic Affairs Faculty Governance records
American Association of University Professors (AAUP) UNC Charlotte Chapter records
This collection contains the records of the Charlotte College and University of North Carolina at Charlotte Chapter of the American Association of University Professors (AAUP) and relates to the activities of the campus chapter and its interaction with regional and national associations.
Department of Art and Art History Records
College of Arts + Architecture Records
J. Murrey Atkins Library Records
Belk College of Business records
Board of Trustees (UNC Charlotte) records
Mary Thomas Burke papers
Papers of Sister Mary Thomas Burke, long-time faculty member at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and founder of its Counseling Program. Includes surveys, reports, speeches, writings, biographical information, and other material related to Sister Burke's work and community involvement.
Campus Activities Board records
Center for Transportation Policy Studies records
The Center for Transportation Policy Studies Records includes materials received from the George Lathrop estate (an adjunct professor) and almost two hundred reports from the Center received from David Hartgen. Files from the Lathrop estate cover topics such as curriculum, transit issues, and transportation studies and also include minutes and teaching notes.
Chancellor (Dean W. Colvard) Records, 1964-1979
Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when Dean W. Colvard held the office.
Chancellor (E. K. Fretwell) Records, 1966-1989
Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when E. K. Fretwell held the office.
Charlotte Business Guild records
The Charlotte Business guild was created in 1992 as a professional network for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and allied members of the community. The collection includes organization records such as meeting minutes, a member directory, newsletters, donation letters, and clippings.
Charlotte College Foundation records
Charlotte Community College System minutes
This collection consists of a single volume containing minutes from the Board of Trustees meetings from May 1958 to June 1963.
Charlotte Research Institute Records
Records of the Charlotte Research Institute.
Cone University Center records
This collection contains administrative records of the Cone University Center from 1974 to 2009 as well as audiovisual materials and video logs from Niner Telecommunications Network (NTN) documenting numerous campus events from the early 1990s through 2007. Also included are records and photographs relating to the 35th and 50th anniversaries of the Cone Center, including documents recounting the Center’s history, and to Bonnie Cone’s 90th birthday.
Dean of Students records
Departmental Chair meeting minutes
This collection consists of minutes and some agendas from the joint Departmental Chairmen meetings at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1965 to 1980. Records from the period of 1969 to 1980 are scattered.
College of Education records
William States Lee College of Engineering records
Department of English records
Records of the Department of English of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1964 to 1981 and 1993.
Executive Staff Committee records
The collection includes meeting agendas, minutes, supporting documentation, and correspondence of the chancellor's executive staff committee.
Faculty Governance records
Records of Faculty Governance of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Includes correspondence, minutes, and reports of the General Faculty (later Faculty Council) and faculty committees, along with files of the Faculty President, covering topics such as curriculum, grants, honorary degrees, and other matters of university governance. Also includes numerous revisions of the faculty constitution.
Graduate School Dean's Office Records
Graduate Studies records
Health Services Research Academy records
This collection contains materials related to the development and administration of the Health Services Research Academy at UNC Charlotte. Materials include agendas, minutes, annual reports and correspondence of the Academy's steering committee. The records also highlight several events and activities developed and sponsored by the Academy.
Department of History records
Honors Council records
This collection consists of the records of the UNC Charlotte Honors Council from 1968-1979.
College of Human Development and Learning records
- Subject: Minutes (administrative records) X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 43
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 5
- Correspondence 28
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 16
- Annual reports 15
- Memorandums 14
- Reports 13
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Administration 12
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Faculty 9
- Agendas (administrative records) 8
- Surveys (documents) 8
- Administrative reports 7
- Budgets 7
- Administrative records 6
- Constitutions 6
- Proposals 6
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 6
- Curricula 5
- Financial records 5
- Photographs 5
- Student activities -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 5 + ∧ less
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Administration 17
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Faculty 14
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 13
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 9
- Charlotte College 4
- Fretwell, E. K., 1923-2012 4
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of the Chancellor 4
- Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007 3
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 3
- University of North Carolina (System) 3
- Charlotte College Foundation 2
- Lathrop, George T. 2
- Reese, Addison H. (Addison Hardcastle) 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Curricula 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- History 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Office of the Chancellor -- Records and correspondence 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte . Graduate School. Dean's Office 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Council 2
- Woodward, James H., 1939- 2
- American Association of University Professors 1 + ∧ less
About this SiteFinding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:
Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
Schedule an Appointment