Showing Collections: 1 - 21 of 21
Contains documents related to Zechariah Alexander's work with the Freemasons and Shriners. There is also material related to the Alexander Funeral Home, including newsletters and business correspondence.
Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when Dean W. Colvard held the office.
Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when E. K. Fretwell held the office.
The Charlotte Business guild was created in 1992 as a professional network for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and allied members of the community. The collection includes organization records such as meeting minutes, a member directory, newsletters, donation letters, and clippings.
Records of the Department of English of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1964 to 1981 and 1993.
The George Terry Lathrop papers concern his career in city planning, land use and especially traffic planning. The papers span from 1960 to 2002, though the bulk of the collection spans from about 1974 to 1998.
This collection consists of nine files of records from the Department of Mathematics at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Records include memoranda, correspondence, and proposals covering topics such as certification, colloquium speakers, computing needs, department chairs, graduate curriculum, and the math/science education center.
For other records from this department, see the Related Materials Note.
Records of the Department of Philosophy at UNC Charlotte
The bulk of this collection are memorandums sent within the Department of Political Science from 1980-1987. Other materials include departmental annual reports, goals and objectives, and handbooks for majors.
Collection of UNC Charlotte and Charlotte College class schedules and related materials from 1961-2003.
Records of the the Faculty Constitution Committee and its successor Committee on University Governance consisting of materials from three loose-leaf notebooks compiled by Newton H. Barnette, the committee chairman.
- Subject: Memorandums X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 17
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 4
- Correspondence 17
- Minutes (Administrative records) 10
- Reports 7
- Annual reports 6
- Newsletters 5
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Administration 5
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 4
- Proposals 4
- Administrative records 3
- Brochures 3
- Student activities -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 3
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Faculty 3
- Audiovisual materials 2
- Building plans 2
- College students -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Societies, etc. 2
- Education, Higher -- Administration -- North Carolina 2
- Guidelines 2
- Notes (documents) 2
- Photographs 2 ∧ less
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Administration 5
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 4
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Faculty 4
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 3
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 3
- Alexander, Kelly M. 2
- Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte . Graduate School. Dean's Office 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Student Affairs 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of Student Activities 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of the Chancellor 2
- Alexander Funeral Home (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Alexander family 1
- Alexander, Zechariah, 1877-1954 1
- Ancient Egyptian Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Inc. (Prince Hall Affiliated) 1
- Barnette, Newton H. 1
- Barton-Aschman Associates 1
- Bulow, Harry 1
- Charlotte Business Guild (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Charlotte College 1 ∧ less
About this SiteFinding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:
Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
Schedule an Appointment