Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 36
Records from Academic Affairs and J. Murrey Atkins Library of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte pertaining to academic planning and development. Includes course and curriculum propsals; academic plans for the university, its colleges, and various other units; and records of library consultations corresponding with the development of new courses.
This collection contains the correspondence of the Athletic Foundation dated 1972-1978.
Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when Dean W. Colvard held the office.
Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when E. K. Fretwell held the office.
Records from the Office of the Chancellor concerning installations of Chancellors Colvard, Fretwell, Woodward, and Dubois.
Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when James H. Woodward held the office.
Institutional papers of Charlotte College Center (1946-1949). Includes correspondence and other materials relating to administrative functions, policy development, procedure establishment, academics, athletics, and student involvement.
Records of Charlotte College. Consists primarily of Bonnie Cone's files including speeches and correspondence, but also includes files relating to the Board of Trustees, financial matters, the development of campus, growth of academic programs, and the transition of the college from temporary to permanent junior college status and on to its establishment as the fourth campus of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
This collection contains administrative records of the Cone University Center from 1974 to 2009 as well as audiovisual materials and video logs from Niner Telecommunications Network (NTN) documenting numerous campus events from the early 1990s through 2007. Also included are records and photographs relating to the 35th and 50th anniversaries of the Cone Center, including documents recounting the Center’s history, and to Bonnie Cone’s 90th birthday.
Records of the Department of English of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1964 to 1981 and 1993.
Records of Faculty Governance of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Includes correspondence, minutes, and reports of the General Faculty (later Faculty Council) and faculty committees, along with files of the Faculty President, covering topics such as curriculum, grants, honorary degrees, and other matters of university governance. Also includes numerous revisions of the faculty constitution.
This collection contains materials related to the development and administration of the Health Services Research Academy at UNC Charlotte. Materials include agendas, minutes, annual reports and correspondence of the Academy's steering committee. The records also highlight several events and activities developed and sponsored by the Academy.
This collection consists of the records of the UNC Charlotte Honors Council from 1968-1979.
This collection contains records of the UNC Charlotte Learning Resource Center.
This collection consists of nine files of records from the Department of Mathematics at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Records include memoranda, correspondence, and proposals covering topics such as certification, colloquium speakers, computing needs, department chairs, graduate curriculum, and the math/science education center.
For other records from this department, see the Related Materials Note.
Records of the North Carolina State Engineering Extension Program from the office of Dr. H. A. Lynch. Included are brochures and correspondence relating to the program's administration and implementation as well as material relating to Duke Power Company's involvement and to individual faculty members.
Records of the Department of Philosophy at UNC Charlotte
The Department of Software and Information Systems Records consists of memoranda, correspondence, agendas, minutes, handouts, and other planning documents related to topics such as facilities and events sponsored by the department. Files are arranged in the inventory in chronological order.
Minutes and other records of the UNC Charlotte Staff Council, previously the Staff Organization
- Minutes (Administrative records) 19
- Memorandums 13
- Annual reports 12
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Administration 12
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 10
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 9
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Faculty 8
- Reports 7
- Administrative records 6
- Student activities -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 6
- Administrative reports 5
- Constitutions 5
- Proposals 5
- Agendas (administrative records) 4
- Brochures 4
- Building plans 4
- College administrators -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 4
- College student government -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 4
- College students -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 4 ∧ less
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Administration 12
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 8
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 8
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Faculty 7
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 5
- University of North Carolina (System) 5
- Charlotte College 4
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of the Chancellor 4
- Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007 3
- Woodward, James H. (University chancellor) 3
- Fretwell, E. K., 1923-2012 2
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte . Graduate School. Dean's Office 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Academic Affairs 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Student Affairs 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Council 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Governance 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of Academic Affairs 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of Student Activities 2
- Barnette, Newton H. 1 ∧ less
About this SiteFinding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:
Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
Schedule an Appointment