Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Architectural drawings, office files, record books, and other material documenting the career of an early Charlotte architect. Includes drawings and specifications for residences, institutions, churches, and business offices in Charlotte and elsewhere in North Carolina.
Biographical and genealogical material about the Boggs family and collateral lines, including the Alexander, Calhoun, Garner, Livingston, and Prince families. Also includes photographs of Charlotte (ca. 1890-ca. 1910).
Contains a small arrangement of papers, concerning primarily Jack Boyte’s career in architectural preservation in Charlotte, North Carolina in the late twentieth century.
Contains meeting minutes of stockholders and the board of directors of a company organized to construct a law building in Charlotte in 1926.
Proposal by a student in the UNC Charlotte College of Architecture to convert the abandoned First Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church in uptown Charlotte into a film school and museum.
Memorabilia relating to Gus's Original Forty Niner restaurant, located near UNC Charlotte at 10008 University City Boulevard. Includes a matchbook, tour guide pamphlet describing furnishings and art work in the restaurant, a photograph of the owner, Steve Kokenes, with UNC Charlotte chancellor Dean W. Colvard and UNC Charlotte founder Bonnie E. Cone, and an auction announcement and partially priced sales list.
Consists primarily of architectural drawings the firm has completed of buildings throughout the Charlotte area. Also includes a book prospectus honoring Tebee Hawkins, renderings and slides.
Blueprints of projects constructed by a Charlotte firm, which was established in 1856 by John Wilkes and sold to Carolina Steel Corporation in the 1960s. Includes drawings for residences and commercial buildings, primarily in the Charlotte area.
Contains material documenting Mesrobian's architectural firm in Charlotte, North Carolina from the 1950s to the early 2000s. Includes blueprints, receipts, project files, correspondence, renderings and daily expense booklets.
The collection concerns Perzel's interest and work in the preservation of historic buildings in Charlotte, NC. Most of the collectcion consists of photographs of historic buildings and residences, and photos of street scenes of Charlotte in the early 20th century.
This is a collection of architectural drawings and specifications produced between 1936 and 1978 and used by the Waddell Construction Company, of Charlotte, NC to build and renovate homes, schools, businesses and churches in Charlotte, Greenville, York County, Gaston County, NC.
- Subject: Charlotte (N.C.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. X
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 11
- Architectural firms -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 3
- Church architecture -- North Carolina -- Designs and plans 3
- Architects -- North Carolina 2
- Architects -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 2
- Photographs 2
- Advertising 1
- Architectural drawing -- North Carolina 1
- Architecture -- Specifications -- North Carolina 1
- Architecture -- United States -- Designs and plans 1
- Architecture, Domestic -- North Carolina -- Designs and plans 1
- Blueline prints 1
- Buildings -- North Carolina 1
- Buildings -- North Carolina -- Cabarrus County 1
- Buildings -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Buildings -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Designs and plans 1
- Buildings -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- History -- 20th century 1
- Buildings -- North Carolina -- Mecklenburg County 1
- Cabarrus County (N.C.) 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Pictorial works 1 ∧ less
- Asbury, Louis H. (Louis Humbert) 2
- Adair, Tom 1
- Boggs family 1
- Boggs, Aaron D. (Aaron Devon) 1
- Boyte, Jack O. (Jack Orr) 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Corporate Communications & Marketing 1
- Charlotte (N.C.). Public Service and Information Dept 1
- Charlotte Coliseum (Charlotte, N.C. : 1988-2000) 1
- Charlotte Law Building (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Colvard, Dean W. (Photographs) 1
- Cone, Bonnie E. (Photographs) 1
- Freedom Park (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Fu, Wayne C. W. 1
- Hawkins Kibler Associates 1
- Hickman, Caroline Mesrobian 1
- J. R. Waddell & Sons 1
- Kokenes, Steve 1
- Marsh, M. R. (Marion Rossiter) 1
- Mecklenburg Iron Works (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Mesrobian, Carol 1 ∧ less
About this SiteFinding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:
Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
Schedule an Appointment