Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 31
The Center for Transportation Policy Studies Records includes materials received from the George Lathrop estate (an adjunct professor) and almost two hundred reports from the Center received from David Hartgen. Files from the Lathrop estate cover topics such as curriculum, transit issues, and transportation studies and also include minutes and teaching notes.
This collection consists of a single volume containing minutes from the Board of Trustees meetings from May 1958 to June 1963.
Records of the Charlotte Research Institute.
This collection contains administrative records of the Cone University Center from 1974 to 2009 as well as audiovisual materials and video logs from Niner Telecommunications Network (NTN) documenting numerous campus events from the early 1990s through 2007. Also included are records and photographs relating to the 35th and 50th anniversaries of the Cone Center, including documents recounting the Center’s history, and to Bonnie Cone’s 90th birthday.
This collection consists of minutes and some agendas from the joint Departmental Chairmen meetings at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1965 to 1980. Records from the period of 1969 to 1980 are scattered.
Records of the Department of English of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1964 to 1981 and 1993.
The collection includes meeting agendas, minutes, supporting documentation, and correspondence of the chancellor's executive staff committee.
Records of Faculty Governance of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Includes correspondence, minutes, and reports of the General Faculty (later Faculty Council) and faculty committees, along with files of the Faculty President, covering topics such as curriculum, grants, honorary degrees, and other matters of university governance. Also includes numerous revisions of the faculty constitution.
This collection contains materials related to the development and administration of the Health Services Research Academy at UNC Charlotte. Materials include agendas, minutes, annual reports and correspondence of the Academy's steering committee. The records also highlight several events and activities developed and sponsored by the Academy.
The Department of Software and Information Systems Records consists of memoranda, correspondence, agendas, minutes, handouts, and other planning documents related to topics such as facilities and events sponsored by the department. Files are arranged in the inventory in chronological order.
Minutes and other records of the UNC Charlotte Staff Council, previously the Staff Organization
Records of the Student Government Association of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte covering topics such as legislature proceedings, student organizations, finances, activity fees, elections, and administrative matters.
Records of the UNC Charlotte Urban Institute covering topics such as the development of University Place, the Southeast Waste Exchange, Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, and the civic index project. Records pertaining to the institute's 35th anniversary are also included, along with a prototype for a game and a reel of film from the 1968 Piedmont Cresent Conference.
Records of the the Faculty Constitution Committee and its successor Committee on University Governance consisting of materials from three loose-leaf notebooks compiled by Newton H. Barnette, the committee chairman.
- Correspondence 19
- Annual reports 12
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Faculty 10
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 9
- Memorandums 8
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Administration 7
- Constitutions 6
- Administrative records 5
- Agendas (administrative records) 5
- Budgets 5
- Curricula 5
- Photographs 5
- Reports 5
- Surveys (documents) 5
- Administrative reports 4
- Building plans 4
- Proposals 4
- Student activities -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 4
- Audiovisual materials 3 ∧ less
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Administration 9
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Faculty 7
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte 6
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students 6
- Charlotte College 4
- University of North Carolina (System) 3
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 2
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte . Graduate School. Dean's Office 2
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Faculty Council 2
- Woodward, James H. (University chancellor) 2
- Barnette, Newton H. 1
- Belk College of Business 1
- Belk College of Business Administration 1
- Belk, Thomas M. 1
- Bissell, Howard Cary 1
- Cameron, C. C. (Charles Clifford), 1920- 1
- Carver College (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Charlotte College -- Library 1
- Charlotte Community College System. Board of Trustees 1 ∧ less
About this SiteFinding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:
Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
Schedule an Appointment