Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Charles Cecil Bernard papers
Correspondence, newspaper clippings, and a memorial resolution by the UNC-Chapel Hill faculty following the death of the first director (1946-47) of the Charlotte Center of the University of North Carolina, forerunner to Charlotte College and UNC Charlotte.
Mary Rebecca Denny papers
This small collection includes papers on the history of the Denny, Horne, and McMillan families of North Carolina, compiled by Mrs. Jo B. Horne, of Red Springs, N.C. in 2002. In addition to notes on the family, the collection also includes photographs of certain family members, especially Mary Rebecca Denny and Katharine Morrison McMillan Denny.
Hoyt R. Galvin papers
Papers of Hoyt Galvin, as chair of the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce Education Committee (1954-56), whose work helped to gain support and funding for Charlotte and Carver colleges.
- Education, Higher -- Administration 1
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Farm life -- North Carolina -- Red Springs 1
- Farm life -- North Carolina -- Robeson County 1
- Red Springs (N.C.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Robeson County (N.C.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Rural families -- North Carolina -- Red Springs 1
- Rural families -- North Carolina -- Robeson County 1 + ∧ less
- Bernard, Charles C. (Charles Cecil) 1
- Carver College (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Denny family 1
- Denny, John Thomas 1
About this SiteFinding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:
Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
Schedule an Appointment