Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Consists primarily of architectural drawings the firm has completed of buildings throughout the Charlotte area. Also includes a book prospectus honoring Tebee Hawkins, renderings and slides.
Technical drawings and papers concerning architecture. Includes drawings from Sumner & Hemphill, James C. Hemphill, Jr., and Hemphill Associates.
Contains material documenting Mesrobian's architectural firm in Charlotte, North Carolina from the 1950s to the early 2000s. Includes blueprints, receipts, project files, correspondence, renderings and daily expense booklets.
This is a collection of architectural drawings and specifications produced between 1936 and 1978 and used by the Waddell Construction Company, of Charlotte, NC to build and renovate homes, schools, businesses and churches in Charlotte, Greenville, York County, Gaston County, NC.
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 3
- Architects -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Architecture -- United States -- Designs and plans 1
- Buildings -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Designs and plans 1
- Buildings -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- History -- 20th century 1
- Church architecture -- North Carolina -- Designs and plans 1
- Church buildings -- North Carolina -- Mecklenburg County 1
- Shopping centers -- United States -- Designs and plans 1
- Stores, Retail -- United States -- Designs and plans 1 ∧ less
- Adair, Tom 1
- Hawkins Kibler Associates 1
- Hemphill Associates (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Hemphill, James Calvin, Jr., 1920-2009 1
- Hemphill, James Calvin, Sr., 1889-1970 1
About this SiteFinding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:
Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
Schedule an Appointment