Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when Dean W. Colvard held the office.
Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when E. K. Fretwell held the office.
Records from the Office of the Chancellor concerning installations of Chancellors Colvard, Fretwell, Woodward, and Dubois.
Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when James H. Woodward held the office.
This collection contains records generated and kept by James E. Dixon, III during his time as the Executive Assistant to the Chancellor.
The collection includes meeting agendas, minutes, supporting documentation, and correspondence of the chancellor's executive staff committee.
This is an artificial collection consisting of both freestanding and foldered aerials of the UNC Charlotte campus, University Research Park, and the surrounding area. Some include tape indicating various boundary lines.
Most of the freestanding aerials were received from various offices on campus such as the Chancellor's Office and the Dean of Students's Office, although for many the exact office of origin is unknown.
- Names: University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of the Chancellor X
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] 7
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 1
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Administration 6
- Correspondence 5
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 3
- Education, Higher -- Administration 2
- Education, Higher -- Administration -- North Carolina 2
- Memorandums 2
- Academic addresses (documents) 1
- Academic rites and ceremonies -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Aerial photographs 1
- Agendas (administrative records) 1
- Alma maters (Songs) -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Aerial photographs 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Social life and customs -- 20th century 1
- College administrators -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- College buildings -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Aerial photographs 1
- College campuses -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Aerial photographs 1
- Committees 1
- Education -- Southern States 1
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Invitations 1 ∧ less
- Fretwell, E. K., 1923-2012 4
- Woodward, James H. (University chancellor) 3
- Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007 2
- American Association of State Colleges and Universities 1
- Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges 1
- Boy Scouts of America 1
- Buffalo State College 1
- City University of New York. Administration 1
- City-County Consolidation Study Committee (Mecklenburg County, N.C.) 1
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 1
- Dubois, Philip L. 1
- John Hay Whitney Foundation 1
- Munn, James Buell 1
- New York State American Revolution Bicentennial Commission 1
- North Carolina Transportation Museum 1
- North Carolina. State Board of Education. North Carolina Education Standards and Accountability Commission 1
- Orr, Douglas Milton 1
- Rotary Club of Charlotte (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Sanford, J. Kenneth 1 ∧ less
About this SiteFinding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:
Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
Schedule an Appointment