Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Records from Academic Affairs and J. Murrey Atkins Library of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte pertaining to academic planning and development. Includes course and curriculum propsals; academic plans for the university, its colleges, and various other units; and records of library consultations corresponding with the development of new courses.
Autograph books of Charlotte children from the post-Civil war 1800s.
This collection consists of minutes and some agendas from the joint Departmental Chairmen meetings at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte from 1965 to 1980. Records from the period of 1969 to 1980 are scattered.
Papers documenting Kirsch's work in the LGBT community as well as his work in theatre throughout the country. Includes press releases, brochures, newsletters, correspondence, playbills, CDs and VHS tapes.
This collection consists of the records of various J. Murrey Atkins Library staff committees.
Miscellaneous records (3 oversize documents, 1 framed), pertaining to property in Mecklenburg and Lincoln counties.
The N.C. School Desegregation collection, 1955-1956 (mss 413), is a small assortment (one folder) of mostly published material, generated by the faction that was opposed to the racial desegregation of public schools. The organizer of this material is not known.
Black and white photographs of 54 writers with North Carolina connections.
Contains a lithograph of an architectural rendering of the United States Courthouse and Post Office Building that was located on W. Trade St. in uptown Charlotte.
Mid-nineteenth century valentines. Both are ivory colored and lacy in design and texture.
- Names: J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) X
- Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte 10
- University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-687-1170] 4
- Correspondence 2
- Minutes (Administrative records) 2
- Photographs 2
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Faculty 2
- Academic libraries -- Collection development -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Academic libraries -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Academic libraries -- Statistics 1
- Audiovisual materials 1
- Authors, American -- North Carolina 1
- Authors, American -- North Carolina -- Photographs 1
- Autograph albums -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Autographs -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Building plans 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- History -- 19th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Social life and customs -- 20th century 1
- Children -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Communal living -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- County government -- North Carolina 1
- Curricula 1
- Curriculum planning -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1 ∧ less
- Charlotte College 1
- Charlotte College -- Library 1
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Board of Education 1
- Cone, Bonnie E., 1907-2003 1
- Coolidge, Calvin 1
- Garfield, James A. (James Abram) 1
- Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson) 1
- Harding, Warren G. (Warren Gamaliel) 1
- J Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) -- Planning 1
- J. Murrey Atkins Library (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) -- History 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald) 1
- Lincoln, Abraham 1
- North Carolina. Office of Archives and History 1
- Pride Charlotte--(Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Reagan, Ronald 1
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano) 1
- United States Courthouse (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- United States Post Office (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- University of North Carolina (System). Board of Governors 1 ∧ less
About this SiteFinding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:
Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
Schedule an Appointment