Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Children's autograph books
Autograph books of Charlotte children from the post-Civil war 1800s.
Dan Kirsch papers concerning the Charlotte LGBT community
Papers documenting Kirsch's work in the LGBT community as well as his work in theatre throughout the country. Includes press releases, brochures, newsletters, correspondence, playbills, CDs and VHS tapes.
Mecklenburg and Lincoln County land records
Miscellaneous records (3 oversize documents, 1 framed), pertaining to property in Mecklenburg and Lincoln counties.
Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence collection
North Carolina school desegregation collection
The N.C. School Desegregation collection, 1955-1956 (mss 413), is a small assortment (one folder) of mostly published material, generated by the faction that was opposed to the racial desegregation of public schools. The organizer of this material is not known.
North Carolina writers photographs (lists in folders)
Black and white photographs of 54 writers with North Carolina connections.
Sunshine Co-op letter
United States Courthouse and Post Office Building (Charlotte, N.C.) lithograph
Contains a lithograph of an architectural rendering of the United States Courthouse and Post Office Building that was located on W. Trade St. in uptown Charlotte.
Mid-nineteenth century valentines. Both are ivory colored and lacy in design and texture.
- Authors, American -- North Carolina 1
- Authors, American -- North Carolina -- Photographs 1
- Autograph albums -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Autographs -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- History -- 19th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Social life and customs -- 20th century 1
- Children -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Communal living -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- County government -- North Carolina 1
- Gay liberation movement -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Gays -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Gays -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Social life and customs 1
- Historic buildings -- North Carolina -- Mecklenburg County -- Pictorial works 1
- Historic sites -- North Carolina -- Mecklenburg County -- Pictorial works 1
- Journalists, American 1
- Land titles -- North Carolina -- Lincoln County 1
- Land titles -- North Carolina -- Mecklenburg County 1
- Mecklenburg County (N.C.) 1
- Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence 1
- North Carolina 1 + ∧ less
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Board of Education 1
- Coolidge, Calvin 1
- Garfield, James A. (James Abram) 1
- Grant, Ulysses S. (Ulysses Simpson) 1
- Harding, Warren G. (Warren Gamaliel) 1
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald) 1
- Lincoln, Abraham 1
- North Carolina. Office of Archives and History 1
- Pride Charlotte--(Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Reagan, Ronald 1
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano) 1
- United States Courthouse (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- United States Post Office (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Washington, George 1 + ∧ less
About this SiteFinding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:
Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
Schedule an Appointment