Office of Assessment and Accreditation Records
Records of the Office of Assessment and Accreditation. Includes records of University self studies for SACS accreditation.
- Creation: 1964 - 2002
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of Assessment and Accreditation (Compiler, Organization)
Accessing the Collection
Collection is open for research. Digital materials can be viewed in the reading room. Please contact Special Collections and University Archives staff for access.
Copyright held by UNC Charlotte. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections.
The Office of Assessment and Accreditation (OAA) supports and advances the University of North Carolina at Charlotte’s mission by providing leadership and resources for academic planning, student learning outcomes assessment, and institutional accreditation. OAA collaborates with faculty, staff, and administration to enhance the quality of academic programs and support units through the evaluation of effectiveness and continuous improvement. The Office is a part of the Division of Academic Affairs.
(retrieved from https://assessment.uncc.edu/home/statement-about-office in April 2019)
44.17 Linear Feet (40 boxes [33 record cartons, 5 document cases, 1 slim document case])
Language of Materials
Self-study Committee records were processed into this collection because they document the function of assessment. The exact office of origin for these records is unknown.
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of Assessment and Accreditation (Organization)
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Division of Academic Affairs (Organization)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (Organization)
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Accreditation -- Curricula (Organization)
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Evaluation -- Planning (Organization)
- Office of Assessment and Accreditation records
- In Progress
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
Part of the University Archives, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte [All collections not yet online. For assistance, contact Special Collections: email@example.com; 704-687-1170] Repository
Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
9201 University City Blvd
Charlotte NC 28223 United States