Travelers' Protective Association of America, Post C, North Carolina Division records
Scope and Contents
The collection contains material from the Travelers' Protection Association's Charlotte chapter from the early 20th century. There is also a series of newspaper clippings concerning the Association.
- 1897 - 1924
- Travelers Protective Association of America. North Carolina Division. Post C (Charlotte, N.C.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Some material may be copyrighted or restricted. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections.
0.33 Linear Feet (1 document box (shared))
Language of Materials
Contains records of the Travelers' Protective Association of America. Includes minutes, reports, and lists of members and officers.
The collection is organized into a single, alphabetical folder title series.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Thomas N. Applegate, 1995.
- Travelers Protective Association of America. North Carolina Division. Post C (Charlotte, N.C.)
- Traveling sales personnel -- Societies, etc. -- North Carolina -- Charlotte Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Travelers' Protective Association of America, Post C, North Carolina Division records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note