Ruth Ann Douglass Fogartie travel diary
Scope and Contents
Typewritten travel diary describing a group trip from Charlotte to London, Scandinavia, and the Soviet Union in July, 1972. Sixteen of the eighteen participants were Charlotteans, including Fogartie's husband, Dr. James E. Fogartie, minister of Myers Park Presbyterian Church.
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Some material may be copyrighted or restricted. It is the patron's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections.
0.15 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Contains a typewritten travel diary that describes a group trip from Charlotte to Europe in 1972.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Virginia Moll, 1996.
Processed by Randy Penninger, 1996.
- Fogartie, Ruth Ann (Ruth Ann Douglass)
- London (England) -- Description and travel Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Scandinavia -- Description and travel Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Soviet Union -- Description and travel Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Travelers -- United States -- Diaries Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Travel diary of Ruth Ann Douglass Fogartie
- Randy Penninger
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note