Liddell-McNinch House - Charlotte, N.C.
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of reproductions of pen-and-wash drawings of historical landmarks in Mecklenburg County, N.C., by Teresa Beth Hough, issued by Rexham Corporation, Charlotte, N.C., in 1976. Landmarks depicted include the Berryhill House, the Robert Grier House, St. Mary's Chapel at the Thompson Orphanage, and St. Peter's Episcopal Church.
- Creation: 1976
- From the Collection: Rexham Corporation (Charlotte, N.C.) (Organization)
- From the Collection: Hough, Teresa Beth (Artist, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Biographical / Historical
Located at 511 North Church Street in Charlotte, N.C.; built between 1891-1893 for Vinton Liddell; purchased in 1907 by S.S. McNinch, mayor of Charlotte from 1905-1907.
From the Collection: 0.25 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
Constructed circa 1890 by Vinton Liddell, the house is of the Queen Anne style.
Part of the Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte Repository
Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
9201 University City Blvd
Charlotte NC 28223 United States