Skip to main content

Add. to Bldg. for Kelley Dyeing & Finishing Co., 1958

 File — Box: 63 [F09.009.02.15]

Scope and Contents

From the Collection:

The collection contains a large number of architectural drawings of buildings (residential, commercial, educational, professional, industrial and spiritual) that were built in the Charlotte, N.C. metrolina area from 1923 to the early 1970s. Over the years, the firm has had six different corporate names, but the primary architects were Marion R. Marsh, Tebee P. Hawkins, and Charles W. Kibler.

Dates

  • Creation: 1958

Creator

Conditions Governing Access

The collection is open for research.

Extent

From the Collection: 15 Linear Feet

Language of Materials

From the Collection: English

General Physical Description note

2 drawings (85 x 100 cm or smaller)

Repository Details

Part of the Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte Repository

Contact:
Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
9201 University City Blvd
Charlotte NC 28223 United States

About this Site

Finding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:


Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
spec-coll@uncc.edu
(704) 687-1170
Schedule an Appointment