Mfg. & Office Bldg. Thermoplastics Corp.
Scope and Contents
The collection contains a large number of architectural drawings of buildings (residential, commercial, educational, professional, industrial and spiritual) that were built in the Charlotte, N.C. metrolina area from 1923 to the early 1970s. Over the years, the firm has had six different corporate names, but the primary architects were Marion R. Marsh, Tebee P. Hawkins, and Charles W. Kibler.
- Creation: circa 1920-1980
- From the Collection: Hawkins-Kibler Associates, Architects (Organization)
- From the Collection: Marsh, M. R. "Steve" (Marion Rossiter), 1893-1977 (Person)
- From the Collection: Hawkins, Tebee Padgett, 1917-2011 (Person)
- From the Collection: Kibler, Charles William "Chuck" (Person)
- From the Collection: M. R. Marsh, Architect (Organization)
- From the Collection: Tebee P. Hawkins, Architect (Organization)
- From the Collection: Hawkins Associates, Architects (Organization)
- From the Collection: Hawkins Kibler, Associates, PA (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
From the Collection: 15 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
General Physical Description note
7 drawings (65 x 93 cm or smaller)
Part of the Manuscript Collections, J. Murrey Atkins Library Special Collections and University Archives, UNC Charlotte Repository
Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
9201 University City Blvd
Charlotte NC 28223 United States