Colvard, Dean W., 1913-2007
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when Dean W. Colvard held the office.
Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when E. K. Fretwell held the office.
Records from the Office of the Chancellor concerning installations of Chancellors Colvard, Fretwell, Woodward, and Dubois.
Records of the the Faculty Constitution Committee and its successor Committee on University Governance consisting of materials from three loose-leaf notebooks compiled by Newton H. Barnette, the committee chairman.
- Collection 5
- Archival Object 1
- Digital Record 1
- Correspondence 4
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 3
- Memorandums 3
- Minutes (Administrative records) 3
- Reports 3
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 3
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Administration 3
- College administrators -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 2
- Women in higher education 2
- Academic addresses (documents) 1
- Academic rites and ceremonies -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Agriculture 1
- Alma maters (Songs) -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Botanical gardens 1
- Budgets 1
- Building plans 1
- College benefactors 1
- College presidents -- Southern States 1
- Constitutions 1
- Drafts (documents) 1 + ∧ less
About this SiteFinding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:
Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
Schedule an Appointment