Woodward, James H., 1939-
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
Records from the Office of the Chancellor concerning installations of Chancellors Colvard, Fretwell, Woodward, and Dubois.
Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when James H. Woodward held the office.
The collection includes meeting agendas, minutes, supporting documentation, and correspondence of the chancellor's executive staff committee.
The UNC Charlotte Institutional Memory collection consists of oral history interviews about the life and culture and UNC Charlotte. The collection includes interviews with and about Bonnie Cone, administration, faculty, staff, students, and alumni.
- Collection 5
- Archival Object 1
- Digital Record 1
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Administration 4
- Correspondence 3
- Minutes (Administrative records) 2
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 2
- Women in higher education 2
- Academic addresses (documents) 1
- Academic libraries -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Academic libraries -- Statistics 1
- Academic rites and ceremonies -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Agendas (administrative records) 1
- Alma maters (Songs) -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Audiovisual materials 1
- Botanical gardens 1
- Building plans 1
- College administrators -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- College benefactors 1
- Committees 1
- Education, Higher -- Administration 1
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina 1
- Interviews (Sound recordings) 1 + ∧ less
About this SiteFinding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:
Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
Schedule an Appointment