University of North Carolina at Charlotte -- Students
Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
This collection contains administrative records of the Cone University Center from 1974 to 2009 as well as audiovisual materials and video logs from Niner Telecommunications Network (NTN) documenting numerous campus events from the early 1990s through 2007. Also included are records and photographs relating to the 35th and 50th anniversaries of the Cone Center, including documents recounting the Center’s history, and to Bonnie Cone’s 90th birthday.
The Department of Geography and Earth Sciences records consists solely of publications, some by David Hartgen and others by students in the Geography and Earth Sciences program. The source of this collection is unknown but could be David Hartgen.
For minutes from the department from 1970-1980, see the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences Records.
Records of the Student Government Association of Charlotte College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte covering topics such as legislature proceedings, student organizations, finances, activity fees, elections, and administrative matters.
Records of the the Faculty Constitution Committee and its successor Committee on University Governance consisting of materials from three loose-leaf notebooks compiled by Newton H. Barnette, the committee chairman.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte X
- Correspondence 8
- Minutes (Administrative records) 5
- Student activities -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 5
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Faculty 5
- Annual reports 4
- College students -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Societies, etc. 4
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 4
- Student affairs services -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 4
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Administration 4
- Budgets 3
- College student government -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 3
- College students -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 3
- Memorandums 3
- Reports 3
- Student affairs administrators -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 3
- Administrative records 2
- Administrative reports 2
- Constitutions 2
- Minute books 2
- Notes (documents) 2 ∧ less
About this SiteFinding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:
Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
Schedule an Appointment