University of North Carolina at Charlotte. Office of the Chancellor
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when Dean W. Colvard held the office.
Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when E. K. Fretwell held the office.
Records from the Office of the Chancellor concerning installations of Chancellors Colvard, Fretwell, Woodward, and Dubois.
Records of the Office of the Chancellor, largely from the period when James H. Woodward held the office.
The collection includes meeting agendas, minutes, supporting documentation, and correspondence of the chancellor's executive staff committee.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Administration X
- Correspondence 5
- Universities and colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 3
- Education, Higher -- Administration 2
- Education, Higher -- Administration -- North Carolina 2
- Memorandums 2
- Academic addresses (documents) 1
- Academic rites and ceremonies -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Agendas (administrative records) 1
- Alma maters (Songs) -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Charlotte (N.C.) -- Social life and customs -- 20th century 1
- College administrators -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Committees 1
- Education -- Southern States 1
- Education, Higher -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Invitations 1
- Minutes (Administrative records) 1
- North Carolina -- Education 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Scores (documents for music) 1 ∧ less
About this SiteFinding aids are guides to archival collections, including manuscripts, university records, and oral history collections. These guides help you find physical collections which can be viewed in the Dalton Reading Room on the 10th floor of Atkins Library. A small number of finding aids link to digital content online. Please contact us to learn more or to schedule an appointment:
Special Collections and University Archives
J. Murrey Atkins Library, UNC Charlotte
Schedule an Appointment